General Manager Logistic & Services (m/f/d) wanted
The responsibilities of a General Manager Logistic & Services include:
- Optimizing processes
- Optimizing costs
- Ensuring employees are motivated and productive.
We are looking for a Manager Logistic & Services to oversee all staff, budgets and operations of the local business unit.
The Manager Logistic & Services responsibilities include overseeing overall strategy, managing staff and setting policy. A successful candidate should be able to make thoughtful and confident decisions that support the development and productivity of our people while ensuring our profits increase.
Ultimately, you will support the growth and success of our business.
- Oversee daily operations
- Monitor budgets and optimize costs
- Set up policies and processes
- Promote employee productivity and professional development
- Assist in hiring and training new employees
- Lead the employee evaluation process
- Prepare regular reports for upper management
- Ensure staff is following health and safety regulations
- Offer problem resolution (e.g., profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors).
- Proven work experience in Logistics & Services or similar role
- Optimally retail or eCommerce experience
- Knowledge of business processes and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations, logistics, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Problem solving skills.
- Modern workplace
- Innovative company
- High level of automation in the warehouse
- Flat hierarchy and fast decision-making processes in a family-owned company
- Hybrid working possible. Depending on current circumstances
Your application to us
Fill in the form below and become a part of our team