Specialists Logistic & Services (m/f/d) wanted
We are looking for a Specialists Logistic & Services who will be responsible for overseeing and organising the logistic and service operations of our local business unit.
- Oversee daily operations and ensure smooth running of logistics and service processes.
- Managing budgets and optimising costs in the logistics area
- Establishing policies and processes to increase efficiency and productivity
- Promoting staff professional development and productivity
- Assisting in the recruitment and training of new staff
- Conducting employee evaluations and performance appraisals
- Prepare regular reports for management
- Ensuring staff compliance with health and safety regulations
- Identifying and providing solutions to problems that arise such as profit decline, employee conflicts and loss of competition
- Work experience in logistics & services or similar function an advantage
- Knowledge of logistics and service processes in retail or eCommerce environments
- Basic understanding of operational processes and functions
- Analytical skills to analyse data and identify trends
- Good communication skills to interact effectively with staff and other stakeholders
- Organisational and leadership skills to oversee operations and promote the team
- Problem solving skills to identify and implement solutions
- Modern workplace
- Innovative company
- High level of automation in the warehouse
- Flat hierarchy and fast decision-making processes in a family business
- Hybrid working possible. Depending on current circumstances
If you are ready to take responsibility for the supervision and organisation of our logistic and service operations and contribute to the growth and success of our company, we look forward to receiving your application as Specialists Logistic & Services.
Become part of our team!
Leave us your contact details right now and upload your application documents!